Vintage Style Jazz Bass Pickup Set w/FormVar Wire
- Flush Pole AlNiCo 5 Magnets
- Handcrafted Lacquer Dipped Bobbins
- American Standard Pole Spacing
- 50ís/60ís Style Heavy FormVar #42 Magnet Wire
- Hand Wound to Vintage Specís with a Medium-light Scatter
- Bridge 7.6K Ohms (+/- 3% @ 68 Degrees F)
- Neck 7.3K Ohms (+/- 3% @ 68 Degrees F)
- Neck is RWRP for hum-cancelling
- Lightly Potted in Black Wax
- Aged Cloth Leads
- Black Pickup Covers & Mounting Screws Included.
Sound wiseÖ. the bridge pickup has the traditional clear punchy tone† and the neck pickup has a classic warm and smooth tone normally associated with the vintage early 1960ís Jazz Bass instruments. The FormVar versions tend to be a little warmer in tone with more complex harmonics verses the Plain Enamel magnet wire versions which have better high end performance.