Post 1967 Telecaster Wiring Harness
$75 US Each
The post 1967 version features:
- One CRL 3-Way Selector Switch
- Two CTS 250K Audio Taper Solid Shaft Pots
- One 0.05 mfd ZYW1S5 Reproduction Paper/Wax Tone Capacitor
- One 0.001 mfd High Pass Tone Ceramic Capacitor
- Vintage Style Black & White Cloth Push Back Wire
- One Switchcraft Input Jack
- Wiring Diagrams Available on Request
The post 1967 wiring harness is considered by many players to be the most practical as it allows the two pickups to be combined and also provides full volume and tone control in all three switch positions. This is the circuit that many players used to converted their 50's and 60's Tele's. The circuit functions as follows
Forward Switch Position - Neck Pickup with Full Volume and Tone Control
Middle Switch Position - Both Pickups with Full Volume and Tone Control
Rear Switch Position - Bridge Pickup with Full Volume and Tone Control
Our 1967 Tele Wiring Harness does "NOT" include Knobs, Switch Tip, Control Plate or Jack Cup but they are available separately.
Note: This harness is meant to be used with a quality USA control plate made to original USA vintage standards. The harness may fit offshore control plates made to Metric standards, however modifications may be required to the control plate. The Volume/Tone Controls Require Knobs that will fit 1/4" Diameter Shafts and 3/8" Diameter Control Plate Holes. The holes for the 3-way switch screws are 1-5/8" between centers.