Vintage Style P-Bass Pickup Set
- Flush Pole AlNiCo 5 Magnets
- Handcrafted Lacquer Dipped Bobbins
- American Standard Pole Spacing
- 50s/60s Style Heavy FormVar #42 Magnet Wire
- Hand Wound to Vintage Specs with a Medium-light Scatter
- 10.8K Ohms (+/- 3% @ 68 Degrees F)
- Lightly Potted in Black Wax
- Aged Cloth Leads
- Black Pickup Covers & Mounting Screws Included.
Sound wise. the pickups have that classic warm but punchy tone normally associated with vintage early 1960s P-basses. The FormVar versions tend to be a little warmer in tone with more complex harmonics verses the Plain Enamel magnet wire versions which have better high end performance.